Thursday, September 16, 2004

Blah

I feel so sick to my stomach.. Dogs R drivin me nuts..Pups r killin me.. I have to get my cuzzin ready and out to the bus stop.. I'm not even gettin paid for this by my aunt.. she says shes got bills to pay and when there paid is when she'll be able to pay me.. but how can she do that when she doesnt even have a job?.. and goin to a contruction site each day liftin metal around doesnt bloody count..thats not a stable job..thats not even a career.. she only gets about 20 to 30 bucks a day.. I mean what the heck? thats not even good pay.. I have to get my cuz out there for the next 4 weeks..be woken up by my aunt at 4 am b4 she goes to work.. wake my cuzzin up at 7 get him out there at 7:30 and expect not to be tired of very needed sleep. *sigh* I'm gonna go..laterz

-Crys-

No comments: