Friday, July 30, 2010

Dear World Your Ugly Side Is Showing...

He-Yo.

So yesterday I was talking to a close friend.
(Note: Everyone will remain anonymous in this post.)
Now, this friend, who we will call "A"
has known me for 2 years, 3 at the most.
We've confined in each other, not always because we needed to talk.
But also because we both know neither of us will tell anyone.

Now, A, told me yesterday in a undisclosed location
that another friend (mutual to us both), who we will call "B" said that
an ex friend of both A and I(who we will call F) had said our advisor for our club
was mad at me. Yes, this did catch me off guard. As she would have
no reason to be mad at me in the first place.
A also told me that B and F had been talking about me behind my back.
Saying such things like: "She won't be President of GSA any longer, she's not good enough, she doesn't work hard enough."

Well, it seems to me that B needs to be permanently removed as my friend.
Seeing as how friends do not talk about one another behind the others backs.
Especially with someone who made the others life turn upside down.

A divulged further when she told me how she had a sneaking suspicion F would run against me in the upcoming election for GSA President. Which I already knew. But I'm still going to win.
A also said that B had said I don't work hard enough for everything I have. B said I'm lazy and sit on my ass all day on the computer at work, which isn't true.
B also said that him and F work harder than me because they have 5 classes this summer while I only have 2.

NEWS FLASH YOU LITTLE B*TCH:
I had 4 classes in the spring, worked AND ran GSA as PRESIDENT.
What have you done? Nothing.
Yes I admit, I complain. But I have every right to complain.
I work my ass off for everything I have, for the people I love, for the friends by my side. Unlike your petty ass I don't quit.

So B, you got a job. Cleaning. Didn't get paid what you wanted to so you quit.
OMFG, do you know how many people are out there struggling, trying to find jobs that pay ANYTHING just so they have a steady check coming in twice a month?!
Your so damned lazy!
You complain all the time!
You don't pay bills, you don't drive, you don't buy your own groceries, you don't support other people. Everyone does everything for you.
GET A DAMN LIFE AND LEAVE ME ALONE!

And as for F, she can leave me alone too.

XoXo
-Crys-



No comments: