Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dear Apple Pie Eating World...

Hey-yo.

So. These past few days have been fun.
College is getting easier as time goes by and I cant wait for spring term.

I've already signed up for all of my classes and I'm so excited to get started.
Although I have only one class I need to worry about and that's the math exit exam.
I'm worried about that.

But I think If I put my mind to it and buckle down then I can easily do this.
I don't like math but in order to move on and get out of this class I have to pass both the final and exit exam so its all good for now. I'm studying really hard and going back and doing the exercises for each section in every chapter that we've already done and I'm finding that I can do the math. As long as I don't think of it as a test then it's all good.

Neways this was just a small update on what's been happenin.

Post again soon.

-Crys-

No comments: