Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dear World of Improved Fabric for Minimal Shrinkage...

He-Yo.

How are ya'll doin today?
I'm great. I went to bed early this morning at 5:30am.
So today Im staying up to get my sleeping schedule back on track.

Today I have decided to jam to some awesome music
while writing a new story.

And if I dont run into any writers block I promise to post the first chapter.
I know I don't talk about my writing alot mostly cause art has temporarily
taken my body over but Im not even talking about that too much now am I?
Hm. Gonna have to fix all that.

OH! I am also going to start the sketch for the mural Im creating for my wall.
Kinda like a really big headboard art.
Im so excited!

And Im on my third glass of metabolism boosting water.. stuff.
Lol Im getting wired off of water. How cool is that?

Ho-kay so!
What else am I doing?
Oh yes I'd like to say that the song
"Good Girls Go Bad" by Cobra Starship ft. Leighton Meester.
Is so totally freaking awesome it rocks my socks.
I dont even have any socks. Lost em all. I think the dryer ate them.
WOOOO I LOVE WATER!

Ho-kay back on track.
Close one on the whole psycho-loves-water, eh?
Cha.

So currently Im looking for a job here in beautiful Orlando, Florida.
Too bad nobodys hiring cause of the economy. Lol.
Sucks for me. Hehe.

Sammie (my best friend) is going to a concert tonight.
Which leaves me here alone. With the parental units.
And Jose. LMFAO. How crazy is that?
I really need to find moms video camera and make a video of Jose and me.
Its like.. an old married couple without the actual marriage.
When we grow old we shall use our walkers as star wars lightsabers.
Chewie! Guuuuuurllllllllll.
Ohyeah. we're badass.
Oh hell I said ass. Oh did it again. Sh.

Ha. I really need to lay off.. well.. of everything cause apparently
majority of beverages and foods make me hyper. Or sleepy. hm.

So Im thinking of taking random pictures of people with bad taste in fashion
And possibly making a blog out of it. Fun right?
Oh or a blog about movies or music. Critisize em and what not.

In't that a kick in your nuts spit down your throat fantastic idea?

Yeah.. ya know what I think I like the movie/or music idea. Imma go do that.

XoXo
-Crys-

Favorite songs at the moment:
Hear Me Now by Framing Hanley
Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship ft. Leighton Meester
Save You by Simple Plan

No comments: