Friday, August 7, 2009

Dear World of Heavenly Hash...

He-Yo!

So I was too tired to get on yesterday and say this then but I thought:
I'm up now so why the hell not!?

My brother AJ moved back to Tennessee and I could not be more over joyed.
The house is quiet. He's not getting up and slamming his door. Openning other doors
or disturbing the dogs by going into the kitchen and making a bunch of noise.

Yeah know, bailing him out with his lawyer cost me 700 dollars of my college tuition.
He's my brother. I wanted to help. But now that hes come, trashed our lives
and borrowed even more money from everyone down here.

I'd like to know. Where the hell is the money he's owed me since the beginning?
All I got was a lousy 100. 600 is still un-accounted for. So where is it?

My friend Jose has a friend named Kat. Well she got me and AJ free tickets to Universal AND Islands of Adventure (IOA). What did AJ do the entire time? He complained. About everything.
Kat never once asked AJ for anything ever she actually took to him. Why I have no idea.
Then again she didnt grow up with him. A week later she called his phone a few times. He ignored her. Jose Imed me asking if we wanted to go to the beach with Kat and him. That she really wanted to see AJ again. AJ said no that shes just using him. REALITY CHECK. He used her. For the tickets. And in the end she just wanted to get to know him better and eventually possibly ask him out. But like always AJ never thinks. Never cares. Never will.

I'm done rambling. If I keep talking about him itll only piss me off.
And today I am happy. Today I'm gonna spend a few hours at Joses house, watch a couple of movies and goof off. Then come home, chat with Sammie and crash.

Some quotes I love:
"Most people will never know anything beyond what they see with their own two eyes." -Nightcrawler, X2: X-men United

"You are a great champion. When you ran, the ground shook, the sky opened and mere mortals parted. Part of the way to victory, where you'll meet me in the winner's circle, where I'll put a blanket of flowers on your back." -Dreamer, Dakota Fanning.

Goodnight, Radio

XoXo
-Crys-

Ps. Part at Joses house in celebration tonight.

No comments: