Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dear World I've Decided Something...

Hey Ya'll!

Okay, I love the photos I posted up earlier today.
They look incredible and full of character and wit.

BUT!

I've decided that my walls are a little too.. bland.
They need some serious spicing up.

SO!

This is whats going to happen.
I'm going to paint a mural on my wall(s) inspired by family, things I like, Asian products
and Graffiti but if anyone would like to give me some ideas or tips that would be greatly appreciated.

I love art, its always been my thing but this time(and probably in the future as well)
I'm asking for help on this one. Its a doozey and I'll need all the help, inspiration, tips and ideas I can get to make my room look like the incredible sanctuary I know it can be.

Things Ive already decided to paint:
Supernatural
Koi
Japanese words
Family members
My best friend Sammie
A bear or two
Duckie

Got some ideas for me? Then hit me up on here or at my email:
Crazed_Angel15@hotmail.com

Get back at me.
Thanks!
Ptyl

-Crys-


1 comment:

ELLIE said...

you are a sick puppy - forget supernatural - there are posters for that - but everything else sounds wonderful
and a mural is a perfect idea - you are such the artist
love ya
memememememe