Sunday, April 1, 2007

Hello World..

Today is April 1st. Happy April Fools Day. Hope you had fun with your pranks. I drew something new today. I drew Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow. It looks better in person though. Ill post it some other time. Too tired right now.

Have you ever been told that your not good enough? Not smart enough? Not pretty enough? Not.. enough? I have. I was told by my art teacher that I wasnt good enough. Art and Writing is my life. And truthfully I cried when she told me that. I actually concidered giving up art. Why? Because nobody believed in me. Cept for my mom and I love her for that. But what stopped me from giving up was not only my mom but my Creative Writing teacher Ms.Kohl who told me not to listen to my art teacher. That she believed that i'm a brilliant artist. So.. with her and my moms encouragement I didnt give up and people still tell me my work is beautiful. Something they wish they could accomplish.

When I was 12 years old someone I looked up to told me I wasnt good enough, that I'd never make it to college because I was lazy and fat. I cried. But I got over it and ignored them. Their not worth listenning to anymore. I dont even remember why I looked up to them in the first place. To me.. their not worth much anymore.

So.. the point of my never ending rant? Dont give up. To hell with what the haters think. Their not worth your tears. Just keep going forward. Let go of the past and look towards the future. Because in the end, you'll be the one with the smile.

Lada

-Crys-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU TELL THEM GIRLFRIEND!!!!!
-MOM