Saturday, April 20, 2013

Dear World...

I am truly sorry for neglecting my blog. A lot has changed over the course of a year.

A former friend is.. no longer with us. Its not my story to tell but I think of him often and wish he were here.

I got into a car accident. My dad was driving, me in the passenger. While we were turning left with the green light a car sped through the red and t-boned our vehicle. I'm now in physical therapy (pt for short) for injuries to my neck and back. Dad seems to be okay but we worry.

I fell in love with a soldier in the Army. His name is Kris. He's currently deployed and I miss him immensely.

I'm close to graduating. I've got maybe 4 classes left. I can't wait. I love my college and the amazing professors I've had over the past 5 years but I'm so ready to be done.

I've entered my work into 2 different shows now, one is the Student Juried show at school which I got into. The other is Florida Print and I'm still waiting to hear back from them :-)

Wish me luck.

I wish you all the best,
XoXo
-Crys-

No comments: